Daysland Golf Club 2021 COVID-19 Protocols
- All Golfers are to book tee times with the Proshop or Online, ABSOLUTELY NO WALK ONS ARE PERMITTED.
- This includes members that live along the Golf Course Property. Please drive your cart to the Proshop to check in before starting your round. Thank you.
- Tee Times are running on 10 minutes Intervals
- Please show up for your round no earlier than 15 minutes before your tee time.
- The Practice Green will be open to the Group that is “On Deck” (next to tee off)
- Only one rider per Power Cart unless…
- Two Riders are of the same household
- Two Riders are the designated person of contact for individuals who live alone.
- Powercarts and Pullcarts will be sanitized after each use.
- Inside dining will be closed until further notice (Current restrictions do allow for outdoor dining)
- Check in for Tee Times will be done at the Front Window Downstairs by #1 Tee
- Masks must be worn inside the Clubhouse at all times. Masks can be removed once seated at your table.
- Flagsticks will remain in the hole during the course of play.
- Please continue to practice social distancing this includes staying 6 feet apart, shaking hands, high fives, sharing equipment or food/beverages.
- Do not pick up “lost” golf balls.
Rules will be subject to change throughout the Summer based on AB Gov’t & AHS Recommendations. Go online or give us a call at 780-374-3633 to book your tee time today.