- All alcohol and food must be purchased from the Daysland Golf Club. Outside alcohol is not allowed in accordance with A.L.G.C. laws.
- All groups must play in foursomes unless discussed and arranged with club manager.
- All powercarts must be pre-booked. Any damages to powercarts will be charged to tournament contact person and secured with a Mastercard or Visa prior to tournament start time.
- Tournament numbers must be confirmed with agreed monetary deposits one week prior to the event date. Any changes after this date will be subject to full charge.
- Daysland Golf Club management and staff will assist in all of your tournament needs in order to maintain the golf course pace of play and club policies. Complete tournament policies and rules are available by contacting the club at (780) 374-3633.
Golf course Is open. Tee times are mandatory. Phone 780-374-3633 to make a tee time. Regular rates apply. Cart rentals are available.
Ladies night starts May 27. Phone for tee times between 4 and 7.
Limited daily camping is available. Must be self-contained. Public washrooms are not available. Call 780-374-3633 for information.
LADIES DAY June 13 Phone 78-374-3633 for details and to register
A patrons draw will be held every Sunday for a prize. All golfers eligible when registering at clubhouse for your tee time.
Couples night second and last Thursday of each month. Call 780-374-3633 for tee time.
Family Fun Night. 1st and 3rd Tuesday every month. Golfers under 14 golf free when accompanied by parent or guardian. Don’t forget to book a tee time.
Senior morning starts May 27. Meet at 9:30 for tee times. $3.00 for prizes