- All alcohol and food must be purchased from the Daysland Golf Club. Outside alcohol is not allowed in accordance with A.L.G.C. laws.
- All groups must play in foursomes unless discussed and arranged with club manager.
- All powercarts must be pre-booked. Any damages to powercarts will be charged to tournament contact person and secured with a Mastercard or Visa prior to tournament start time.
- Tournament numbers must be confirmed with agreed monetary deposits one week prior to the event date. Any changes after this date will be subject to full charge.
- Daysland Golf Club management and staff will assist in all of your tournament needs in order to maintain the golf course pace of play and club policies. Complete tournament policies and rules are available by contacting the club at (780) 374-3633.
Golf Course and Clubhouse are closed for this season. See you in the spring.